Join your fellow team leaders for this four-session, live online workshop. Drawing from four books and over 15 years studying and working with remote companies, David Burkus shares the principles and practices you need to adopt to survive and thrive in the new world of work.
Remote Leader Roundtable Is A Live, Interactive Experience
Each week, you'll join us live for training from David (or watch the replay if you can't) as he shares what's working in remote work and you'll have your biggest, most nagging questions answered live during the sessions. We'll cover the key inflection points and challenges that remote leaders face, like building a team culture remotely, adding new members, communicating effectively and quickly, managing performance, keeping the team engaged, and even helping them strike the right balance between work and life.
Your Remote Leader Roundtable Experience Includes:
- Four LIVE 60-minute online workshop sessions conducted throughout the month of October. (If you can't make it to any live session, no sweat, replays will be posted immediately following the session.)
- Worksheets, discussion guides, and more for you and your team to help put what you learn into practice.
- A community of fellow team leaders and remote managers working alongside of you.
- Lifetime access to the RLR community.
- A signed copy of David's forthcoming book Leading From Anywhere (mailed during launch week).
October 1st - Shaping Culture and Building Bonds
October 8th - Communicating and Collaborating Remotely
October 22nd - Managing Performance
October 29th - Limiting Distractions and Blocking Burnout
Can't make the live sessions? No worries. We'll be posting replays immediately afterwards and giving you chances to ask questions throughout the month!
One of the world’s leading business thinkers, David Burkus’ forward-thinking ideas and bestselling books are helping leaders and teams do their best work ever.
He is the best-selling author of five books about business and leadership, including the newest Leading From Anywhere. His books have won multiple awards and have been translated into dozens of languages. His insights on leadership and teamwork have been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, USAToday, Fast Company, the Financial Times, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, CNN, the BBC, NPR, and CBS This Morning. Since 2017, Burkus has been ranked as one of the world’s top business thought leaders by Thinkers50. As a sought-after international speaker, his TED Talk has been viewed over 2 million times. He’s worked with leaders from organizations across all industries including Google, Stryker, Fidelity, Viacom, and even the US Naval Academy.
A former business school professor, Burkus holds a master’s degree in organizational psychology from the University of Oklahoma, and a doctorate in strategic leadership from Regent University.
Frequently Asked Questions
Top Five Reasons To Join The Workshop
- Unlock Your Growth. Discover the principles and practices you need to ensure your remote team's performance skyrockets. Think of where your team could be by the end of this year if you level-up your ability to help them do their best work.
- Survive The Shift. No matter what happens in 2021, we're probably not going back to the office all of the time. So the skills you learn today to help your team survive the shift will help them thrive in the new world of remote work.
- Retain Top Talent. Replacing good people is expensive, and keeping them engaged with your team while helping them stay productive without burning out out will keep them on board and grateful that you're their leader.
- Engage With Your Peers. This isn't self-paced e-learning. It's a chance to share strategies, tactics, and even challenges with other remote team managers along a shared leadership journey.
- Make A Lasting Impact. People want to do work that matters, and work for leaders who tell them they matter. But working from a distance makes meaning harder to convey. In this workshop, you'll learn how to infuse your team's work with meaning and purpose, wherever they're working from.
(We Know We Promised Five. We Like To Over-Deliver)
Special Beta Cohort Pricing! This is the first time we're running this live workshop, but it won't be the last. To honor our early adopters, we've dropped your investment to as low as we can. But it won't stay there. So if you're at all interested, join the beta group and get lifetime access for the lowest price.